Principle of cryolipolysis machine
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive procedure that gently and effectively removes fat from targeted areas of the body that have not responded to traditional diet and exercise. The fat cells are cooled down to zero degree and become solid.
The low temperature selectively damage fat cells while leaving skin or muscle intact. The dead fat cells then are excreted through the liver.
Patients can benefit from noticeable yet natural-looking results in their problem areas, providing an overall smoother body contour. Cryolipolysis is most effective in removing fat from the abdomen, love handles (flanks) and back.It ispain-free, so no need for anesthesia.
Feature of Cryolipolysis
1. Nonsurgical medical cosmetic technology
2. More advantageous than liposuction
3. Most popular slimming technique in Europe and U.S.A.
4. 26% fat burning rate in treatment area
5. Better than RF and ultrasound technology in fat burning
6. Non-invasive technique for fat burning in waist, back and cellulite
7 What happens after the treatment?
Cryolipolysis process in non-invasive. Most of the patients continue their routine working life and they can exercise even in the day treatment is applied. Temporary redness, cyanosis and numbness are the side effects. However, these effects recover a few hours after the treatment. The numbness reduces in 1-4 weeks.
In this non-invasive procedure there is no need to use drug, anesthesia or pain killer. The operation is so comfortable and painless that you can read book, work in your laptop or listen to music during the operation
8 What happens to fat cells?
With the effect of cooling, there is apoptosis (programmed cell death) change in cells and inflammation cells annihilate these cells in time. This process lasts for months and in the end, thick fatty tissue reduces. The fats in the fat cells gradually release and they are transferred to lymphatic system like the fats we get with food.
9 How long will its effect last?
According to the experiences of the patients, it is seen that the result of the operation lasts at least two years. The fat cells in treatment areas are naturally reduced. It is seen that this non-invasive procedure is as effective as liposuction which is an invasive procedure.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Hair Removal Characteristics
- Hair Influence
- Hair Removal Results
- Suitable Objects
- Square Spot Quick Hair Removal To S...
- Matters Needing Attention
- COSMOPROF ASIA HONG KONG
- Mirco Needling RF Machine For Wrink...
- What Exactly Is Radiofrequency?
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hottest Selling Cryotherapy Machine