What is laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is a noninvasive technique that uses highly concentrated light to penetrate hair follicles. The laser light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft in the follicle-generating heat which damages the follicle to inhibit future hair growth. Therefore, plucking hair before treatment reduces the efficacy of the laser treatment as the target is absent.
Because laser hair removal only affects actively growing hair follicles, it may take several laser hair removal treatments to provide significant hair reduction. Additionally, while laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth, it doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Periodic maintenance treatments may be needed.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Hair Removal Characteristics
- Hair Influence
- Hair Removal Results
- Suitable Objects
- Square Spot Quick Hair Removal To S...
- Matters Needing Attention
- Laser Hair Removal Risks And Safety
- Before And After Care For Laser Hai...