Traditional Hair Removal Methods
1. The very first ways invented to remove body hair are called traditional ways of hair removal. Some ways need to be used on a daily basis such as shaving, while people use other ways like waxing every three to four weeks or more frequently depending of the area being treated.
On one hand, shaving is an efficient and easy method in which you remove body hair using a razor. On the other hand, it’s slow and not safe as you can cut yourself which may lead to some complications.
The main differences are that shaving is not as precise as lasers, it removes hair for a short period of time because the follicles is kept undamaged, and it can cause irritation and redness.
Meanwhile laser hair removal is a long-term hair reduction that prevents hair growth for a long period as it damages the hair from its root. Not to mention how safe and fast it is.
This is another traditional way of removing body hair. You only need to apply a wax to the skin then remove it in the direction opposite to hair growth direction.
Some kinds of waxes may need to be heated up first then it can be applied to the skin. As in case of shaving, waxing may lead to irritation and redness. However, waxing removes hair for a semi-permanent period, longer than shaving but shorter than hair removal lasers.
Electrolysis is the oldest unconventional method used to remove body hair. It’s considered the most efficient one between above mentioned methods.
Electrolysis is the process of removing body hair permanently using electricity. It’s done by inserting a proper metal probe into hair follicle at the same angle as hair goes out of the skin.
Then, an electrologist – a qualified professional person – applies electricity through the probe which causes the follicle to be damaged and prevents hair growth for a long period of time.
The difference here is that electrolysis is boring, slower, and more painful than laser hair removal technology.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Hair Removal Characteristics
- Hair Influence
- Hair Removal Results
- Suitable Objects
- Square Spot Quick Hair Removal To S...
- Matters Needing Attention
- Laser Hair Removal Technology
- Laser Hair Removal Machine
- CO2 LASER MACHINE
- IPL Skin Rejuvenational Machine
- Diode Laser for Hair Removal Machines
- 4 Handpieces Cryolipolysis Body Sli...
- COSMOPROF ASIA HONG KONG
- Mirco Needling RF Machine For Wrink...
- What Exactly Is Radiofrequency?
- Laser Hair Removal